[rollei_list] Re: Is the GX strap interchangeable with the 6008 strap?

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:27:00 -0500

The GX I'm looking at has two metal "studs", one on each side where the usual Rolleiflex straps would normally be. The focusing knob has a large, round flat top to it. I think it would probably be the second version.

At 03:47 PM 7/26/2006, you wrote:

Hello Jeffery:

1)The Rolleiflex GX first version, the version with
the battery placement visible on the focusing knob
uses the SL 66 strap. The strap holders have a strange
placement for a TLR beside the camera back hinge.-

2)The GX second version, the version with the battery
placement no visible in the focusing knob and the
strap holders with a "normal" position for a TLR uses
the strap for the 6000 system cameras.

3)The FX uses the E and F models strap, and this is
the only real difference regarding the GX second
version with Japanese shutter.-

All the best
Carlos

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya! http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas