[rollei_list] Is it Me or Has Traditional Common Courtesy Vanished

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:14:06 -0400

This past Friday, I received an e-mail from a fellow Rollei list member
inquiring about a Rolleiflex SL35M camera I had listed for sale on my web
page.  He stated was interested in it and that he would like additional
information of the condition of the camera as well as the shipping and paypal
fees.

After checking out the camera (it is in perfect condition), I had to calculate
shipping fees and paypal fees which involved weighing the camera with packaging
to calculate costs, etc.

After determining this, I sent him a reply a few hours later giving full
details to answer all of his questions.

Since then, I have not heard from this individual, despite two followup e-mails.

Am I missing something?  Wouldn’t common courtesy dictate that I at least get
an acknowledgment e-mail back from him stating his intentions whether it be to
purchase or to decline?    This is not the first time this has occurred.  It is
also possible that his computer might have spam blocking or is out of service.

What are my fellow members thoughts on this?

Capt Jack