[rollei_list] Re: Intro and WTB [some OT and long]

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:06:58 +0100 (BST)

Nope,
it says Planar 1:2 120mm

I seem to remember reading about it now in the dim
distant past. Can't find it in a web search these days
because all the real search engines are gone and all
we are left with is Google which just seems to give
hits seem to be sellers who have the 120 makro and 110
f2 for sale on the same page.
Frank