[rollei_list] Re: I'm looking for a Rolleiwide. Is it a sensible pursuit?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:24:42 -0400

Interestingly enough Thor the Cooke S2 Prime series of motion picture
lenses was well know for providing a high level of technical
correction needed for large screen projection and the romance many
directors are looking for. So one does not exclude the other...

Here is an example of these exceptional lenses hung on a modern DSLR

http://www.cinema5d.com/news/?tag=cooke-s4-primes

Eric Goldstein