[rollei_list] Re: I'm looking for a Rolleiwide. Is it a sensible pursuit?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:06:07 +0200

I have a 40mm Super-Angulon for my 6008i2, it's plenty sharp and very well
corrected.

You could probably find one with a beater 6006 body or similar for less than a
RolleiWide, I'm pretty sure of that. However you'd be dependent upon batteries
in that case...

An example of the lens quality here:
http://forum.manualfocus.org/viewtopic.php?id=4410

Cheers,