[rollei_list] Re: I'm back again-again, and archives

  • From: bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:10:09 +0100 (CET)

> This has been an interesting year, however I think I will be a bit
> more active now.

Welcome back, Don.

> Since I've been off email for the most part, I now have a giant
> collection of Rollei email.  I'd like to delete most or all of them,
> but forgot how to find the archive for the group.  Any comments, off
> line, would be appreciated.

The current archives of all messages sent to this list on freelists
since January 2005 are archived on line here :

//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/

You can access month by month with a self-explanatory direct link like :

//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/01-2007/ for Janury 2007
//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/09-2006/ for September 2006,
etc...

all the best