[rollei_list] Re: Ikonta Film Spacing was Fuji/Bessa folder rangefinde

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:57:08 -0400

Got it - thanks much!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jan Decher
  To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 8:51 AM
  Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Ikonta Film Spacing was Fuji/Bessa folder
rangefinde

  Jerry,

  The text I copied to the list was from Henry's e-mail to me and included the
picture of my camera with a test roll of film.  I can send it to you, since I
assume I can't send .jpg attachments to this list.
  Others can request it from me directl as well.
  Jan

    From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

rangefinde

    Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:58:00 -0400

    Well, the article on his site does not have the picture " of how the film
should be lined up.."  Any chance you could describe the location,  or scan the
picture?