[rollei_list] Re: Identify this Rollei?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:04:00 -0800

Rei,

Omigawd!  Kay Kendall, a most talented actress, comedienne
and saxophone player.  Wife of Rex Harrison. One of the most
popular actresses of the 1950's until her death of cancer.  As
an aside, she was a talented photographer.

Looks like an MX Rollei but I essentially ignored the camera in
favor of the photographer.

Jerry