[rollei_list] Re: ISO 6400 - Pictures

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:04:47 -0500

While sharp focus seems to be a desired end, one shouldn't forget that out of focus has its own charm at time. And then there is bokeh.

Doug

On Jan 19, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Elias Roustom wrote:

Some of the out of focus appearance could be the grain. They are interesting images, a good record of the time too.

Elias

On Jan 19, 2009, at 2:24 AM, Thor Legvold wrote:

They're not that bad, but yet, it takes some practice getting the focus correct.

The bottle picture looks ok, and the flowers have nice bokeh :-)

Thor

On 19. jan.. 2009, at 00.36, Håkon T Sønderland wrote:

Ok, I admit to being more than a littel nerdy, so when the box says ISO6400 I have to try it out.

Rolleiflex 6008 integral 80mm f2.8 Planar PQS on Rollei r3 film developed with Rollei RHS:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ergates/3207011421/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ergates/3207863070/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ergates/3207022177/

There is huge format pictures in there for those so inclined.

Mostly it shows how much I suck at getting the focus right.

Enjoy ;)

Håkon