[rollei_list] Re: IR Photography

  • From: "R.C.Booth" <rcbooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:56:16 -0500

Not all IR films need to be loaded in total darkness. In a pinch, I've loaded Kodak HIE in dim light without problems. Focus correction is not critical particularly if you are using small aperatures and a red filter. Too bad you don't like HIE.

RCB
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Rautenberg" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>