[rollei_list] Re: [IDCC] SWAP DAY: looking for Rolleiflex 2.8F parts

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:29:18 -0400

Marc, if you are referring to Todd Belcher, I don't
think he is active on this list any more.  I do know
Todd sold his parts inventory to Harry Fleenor.
Harry is probably the best source of Rollei parts.

Sanders

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:32:30 -0400
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: [IDCC] SWAP DAY: looking for Rolleiflex 2.8F parts

This isn't Friday, but I am hoping that someone
can help out a friend.  Vick Ko just posted the
following request to the IDCC. He can be reached at <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx >

SWAP DAY: looking for Rolleiflex 2.8F parts camera, must be complete.

Or, to be specific, I'm looking for these parts:

1.  shift rod p/n 14405.00.0

2.  screw p/n 01242.82.0 (need 2x)

3.  E.V. Slider p/n 17420.00.1

4.  spacer p/n 04831.00.1

5.  diaphragm slider p/n 17419.00.0

6.  differential p/n 17400.06.2

7.  meter movement p/n 04895.41.0

Todd, can you help out this fellow Canadian?

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!