[rollei_list] Re: "I just need to look for the lack of detail" (was: Digital printing v. Analog)

  • From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:10:11 -0500

At 08:42 AM 4/17/2005, Bob Shell wrote:

>On Saturday, April 16, 2005, at 08:45  PM, Ardeshir Mehta wrote:
>
> > any
> > more than drawing and painting became obsolete once photography was
> > invented!
> >

>What, you didn't know?  Yes, they've become completely obsolete.
>
>Bob

Gosh . . . I wonder what all those "things" currently hanging on the
IU-Kokomo Art Gallery walls are called now?  And has anyone had the
fortitude to tell their creator (currently David Correa until May 8th) that
he and is work are all completely obsolete (as T.C. Steele rolls over in
his grave)?

-- John Lind