[rollei_list] Re: "I just need to look for the lack of detail" (was: Digital printing v. Analog)

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:47:32 -0700

At 06:42 AM 4/17/2005, you wrote:
>On Saturday, April 16, 2005, at 08:45  PM, Ardeshir Mehta wrote:
>
> > any
> > more than drawing and painting became obsolete once photography was
> > invented!
> >

>What, you didn't know?  Yes, they've become completely obsolete.
>
>Bob

Too bad for the sketch artists in court-rooms and in suspect reconstruction
drawings.  They don't know they are using an obsolete process.

On a related subject, I have a new printer ready to install, but after a
couple of month use, every color printer I have tried becomes worse than
what I get by spending 24 cents at a local self-service facility.  Don't
know if the nozzles wear out, I get lazy, or what.

DAW <:-|

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA