[rollei_list] Re: "I don't let my emotions get in the way" (was: OT / prove it !)

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:38:47 -0800

Hmmm, interesting point. You make sense Allen. In my case I like my
Rollei TLR very much and enjoy using it. Phtoso come out good. I like
my SLR, same thing. I do not like 35mm Rangefinders, so perhaps this
is more a personal attachement that translates to quality images.
Strange though as I really like my Rapid Omega which is a 6x7
rangefinder, but do not care for small 35mm rangefinders.

Peter K

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:30:14 -0500, Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> On Mar 31, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Ardeshir Mehta wrote:
>=20
> >
> > On Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at 10:17  PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
> >
> >> I don't let my emotions get in the way of picking up a tool.
> >
> > A shame, because I have found that LETTING my emotions "get in the way"
> > has really made my work so much more enjoyable!
> >
> > Cheers.
>=20
> Totally agree.  When I love my camera (Rolleiflex), I always get better
> photographs.  Or at least, I better enjoy making them.  When ifielding
> a camera I don't care about (Nikon), I still get good pix.  So you see,
> it does matter, after all.
>=20
> Allen Zak
>=20