[rollei_list] Re: How "Bout Henle Und Gowland?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:59:34 +0100

Love those 70's collars...

:-)

Thor

On 9. mars. 2010, at 05.23, Elias_Roustom wrote:

First image that google would give me is Peter Gowland with a Hass in his hand...
http://www.alexwaterhousehayward.com/blog/uploaded_images/Peter-Gowland-771474.jpg

On Mar 8, 2010, at 10:48 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

RUGers

Frankly I am getting FS&T hearing about Mapplethorpe and Left/Right politics on this
list lately. Makes me hit the "delete before reading" button.

Of course. I assert that Sir Marc the Small deserves every penny that the VA gives him
as well as all the free medical benefits.

Can we discuss the works of other TLR users such as Fritz Henle and Peter Gowland? I admired their works as well as the untersee photographer Hans Hass.

Jerry Lehrer

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org