[rollei_list] Re: How "Bout Henle Und Gowland?

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:27:08 -0500

> Can we discuss the works of other TLR users such as Fritz Henle and
> Peter Gowland?
> I admired their works as well as the untersee photographer  Hans Hass.
>
> Jerry Lehrer

Jerry you've been on this lists as long as I have.
If you want a thread you have to start one . You can't ask the other guys to
do it  for you. If  you're all excited about some aspect of Henle or Gowland
start typing it up! The others will agree and that's boring or disagree and
it might get interesting. But you need a hook you need an angle.
Say Gowland would rather be working with a Minox or some odd thing.
I know! say he'd rather shoot trees than gals. That will get sombody going.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner