[rollei_list] Re: History Test OT For Sure

  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:29:00 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 31, 2005 3:34 AM
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: History Test OT For Sure

On Sunday, January 30, 2005, at 05:50  PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

>    I am not sure but think she may have been the same Judy
> Tyler who appeared as an early Playmate of the Month. She
> was in a few movies and died young in a traffic accident. I
> remember her very well from Howdy Doody.

She was in Jail House Rock with Elvis and on Perry Mason, among other
things.  There is some info here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0878849/

Here's her January 1966 Playboy centerfold:

http://www.poserstore.com/playboy/judy-tyler.html

I can't get the link on there to work, though.

Bob

   I thought so too at first but the Judy Tyler of Howdy Doody fame died in
1957.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx