[rollei_list] Help Needed OT Polaroid 8 x 10

  • From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:31:33 -0800

Just was gifted a Polaroid 8 x 10 Processor, Film Holder and some positives and negatives. Thought it might be fun to play with a couple sheets (yes I know it is rare DI dead had to find etc please indulge me a couple sheets for play)

Anyone know how the blankety blank system works from loading to processing?

Thanks

Mark in PDX