[rollei_list] Hello (again)

  • From: James Davis <jamesd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:30:02 +0100

I'm new to this list, having recently signed up to the old one and been
asked to move over here instead. I'm am amateur photographer from the UK.

Just yesterday I've become the owner of a rather lovely Rolleiflex F
that was up for sale when a church decided to clear out it's darkroom
after moving over to digital. I think I picked myself up a bargain as
the camera appears to be in excellent condition. They even threw in
their remaining stock of 120 film although at four years past it's
best-before date I suspect it's good for little else than practicing

I'm also planning to start developing my own 120 film and am gathering
the equipment I'll need. The nearest lab that processes 120 is thirty
minutes drive away and I can't be done with all that.

Anyhow it's nice to met you all!

James
--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/