[rollei_list] Re: Heidoscop stereo-test

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:17:24 -0300

2012/10/7 Chris Burck <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx>:
> the lenses appear to have been slightly out of alignment.

I think both images have the right slight difference to get the stereo
effect, at least I got this effect right now on the screen using a
black cardboard mask with two square apertures for each eye, it
requires a bit of practice for the right distance and the way to cross
the eyes to see the images as one,but you finally get the depth
perception; the larger image clicking on the thumbnail is too big for
my mask, but the thumbnail worked fine, the image loses a bit of
sharpness because you need to look the photographs too close on the
screen, but the stereo effect is there. I forgot to mention the
Heidoscop taking lenses are two Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 4,5/75mm or
7,5cm focal length.