[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad prices on eBay (was: Surprised)

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:38:46 -0500

On Tuesday, March 29, 2005, at 12:20  AM, Peter K. wrote:

> Prices are still high for Leica, less so for hassy.

Yes, indeed.

In fact I have been thinking for a while that I might get myself a
Hasselblad 500C system, complete with a couple of lenses and a couple
of backs, in due course of time, spreading the purchases over a few
months and buying only one item at a time, because at current eBay
prices I could (even though just barely) afford it!

Cheers.