[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad and Rolleiflex

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:14:08 -0700

Marc,

No, I do not think that the H'blad List is responsible for the recent cancellations. I have, and use my H'blad and Rollei.
extensively and find that they complement each other.

So he is armed!. Marc, you should know that I am a Benefactor Life Member of the NRA. BUT, I make no statement
about my armament, if any.

Jerry

Marc James Small wrote:
Austin

The owner of the Hasselblad Users Group, a sister List to this on Freelists, is a long-time member of the Rollei List. Perhaps I ought to post a query over on the HUG: they have some heavy-hitters on Hasselblad history there ....

Warning: the guy who owns the HUG is the only person who has ever properly corrected me on a matter of personal firearms. I would be NICE to him, as he takes Hassie lore VERY seriously, and he comes armed to the fray.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

-