[rollei_list] Re: Harrison and Harrison filters - an answer from H&H

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:41:01 -0400

I am hoping I don't see a difference B+W and H&H either.  I've got series VI
adaptors for three of my cameras and it would be nice to use these
inexpensive filters on all of them.  I think we get carried away by "rivet
counting" and lose sight of what the results are because of and in spite of
the equipment.

Rob

From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>