[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: "austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:45:33 -0500

Hi Peter,

I understand all that...but to me, she is simply a television preacher, and
nothing more.  I don't hold that that "profession" in much regard, and
people should have better thing to do with their time...but that's simply
my opinion, and of course, people can do what they want as far as spending
their time on "empty calories".

Regards,

Austin