[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: "austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:45:41 -0500

Hi,

> That said, I agree with you that the status of
> sports
> figures and entertainers is frequently out of
> balance with
> their typical contributions to society.

Some entertainers and anhletes do really put it out there for others less
fortunate.  But, it's also really easy to be philanthropic when you have a
lot of money.  True for anyone, no matter what their "profession".  Opera
is not living uncomfortably.  I'm still not sure what it is exactly she
does to make all that money ;-)

Regards,

Austin