[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:20:36 -0500

Just to ruffle feathers and get our dander worked up over something, well for lack of a better expression, more interesting, what about the Tessar 3.5 vs the Panar and Xexotar? so there.

Doug

On Jan 20, 2009, at 5:23 PM, Peter K. wrote:

Its gets old with everyone expressing their ideology disguised as fact.
Can we please get back to something interesting? I mean even the Planar v. Xenotar at least was more interesting.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>