[rollei_list] Happy MLK Day

  • From: <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 7:39:17 +0800

Congratulations Americans on electing the first leader of your country who is a
man of colour.
In a glowing testament to American this is something that could only in my
opinion happen in the USA. As a British person of Jamaican decent I could not
image England electing a "darkie" under any circumstances and as for a major
European county electing a darkie, there is more chance of the particle
collider in Switzerland opening the way to an alternate universe.
Regards,
Happy Inauguaration.
Marvin Wallace.