[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:11:13 -0500

I think back to the days when our new Secretary of State said she was going to fix our health care system. I worked in that system, as a programmer and consultant, and knew from the beginning that she wouldn't be able to fix it with her limited background in that area. Can Obama fix it? If so, how?

I remember a good game of Get Bill that the opposition dominated legislature was far more interested in than a fix to the health care system. Funny how people can remember the same thing so differently.

But really who cares now? Name an area of policy and we are at the bottom of it. Anything we do in any area is going to be a change, and not of choice.
At least the new guy can use the language. That's change enough!

Heck if he duck shoes too, that will be a plus.

E.