[rollei_list] Re: HELP! Rollei Serial No Source

  • From: Peter James Gordon <pjgordon@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:12:12 -0700

Hey Roger,

You probably already found a bunch of these sites (Thanks Siu for the link to
your site... I had not seen it before). This is the one I use regularly:

http://home.worldonline.dk/rongsted/Rolleisn.htm

If I'm going by sight (sometimes you just cant see the serial # on some auction
listings), I use the rollei club site:

http://www.rolleiclub.com/rollei/tlr/index.htm

I guess you eventually get to know the different models by simply looking at
them and the number of digits in the serial #... I'm far from there yet!

Anyone for a game of guess the rollei by sight? No cheating!

http://www.rolleiclub.com/rollei/tlr/images/012_Rolleiflex_2.jpg

Peter (G.)

[rollei_list] HELP! Rollei Serial No Source
From: "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:57:27 -0600
I had the website that listed Rollei TLR models with  serial number ranges and
lost it. It would be most appreciated if someone could provide it.
Thanks , Roger