[rollei_list] Re: HEALTH CARE

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:40:33 -0700

This is an interesting time. I for one know that if I lose my job I am in
trouble medically. Well, not trouble but it costs $700 a month for my wife's
medication, which is a post cancer pill that reduces the chance of
reoccurence. She has to take this for another 4 years. Me, I am cancer free
for 5 years now. So far so good.
I would like to have some sort of insurance to prevent issues with
hospitalization charges as I mentioned should I need to go in for anything.
Time will tell but in honesty I thin this bill will be tied up for a number
of years before we see the real deal.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬