[rollei_list] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:38:29 -0500

I am down with a heavy head-cold ("nassmork" in Russian, that I DO recall!), so I won't do the sort of multi-lingual greetings for the New Year which I have done on occasion in the Past.

Let us all have a grand 2007. I FINALLY dug out my 2.8GX and ran a few rolls through the beauty though I've not yet had them developed: I have still not completely resurrected my darkroom here and will not for some months. But just to be TAKING pictures again was sweet.

Happy New Year, folks. Be in peace and let our arguments and differences be less by far than our agreements.

Marc James Small
Rollei List Owner

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!