[rollei_list] Re: Ground-glass image on 3.5 Tessar vs. 3.5F Planar

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:24:34 -0500

Adam --

Another possibility is the condition of the viewing lens... I believe
they are both f/2.8 Heidosmats but one may be cleaner/clearer than the
other.

Also, there are a few different types of Maxwell screens and
brightness may vary by type... others on the list may be more
knowledgeable here as I use the Beattie screens and find them easier
to focus...]

Eric Goldstein