[rollei_list] Re: Grossly OT: New Haven, 1958 to 1960 and 1972 to 1974

  • From: "dnygr" <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:39:26 -0500

Yes, I realized my mistake after I hit send.

Thanks for the offical correction.

I am not a fan of Louie's, but I am of the pizza in town and most Italian food.
The Italian food in Cincinnati was insipid in 1979. I hope it has improved.

Did either of you eat at Hy's in Westville? The M&T Deli were good as was
Zackey's. Lender's wasn't high on my list.

And then there's Clark's Dairy. Clinton's pianos is gone, as is the Foundry
Bookstore. The Yale Co-op is history. Yale wanted Barnes and Noble there.
Atticus bookstore still thrives, as do Enson's (great for ties) and J. Press
(best for tweed sport coats--better than NYC).

Doug

From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 04 Feb 2006 20:17:56 -0500