[rollei_list] Re: Gold and Lizard Skin SL66

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:19:01 -0700

That SL66 was not a factory job. It had the lizard covering on the tripod mount! Totally unusable. Who, in their right mind, would do that? It was actually scrunched on one corner.

Jim

On Apr 27, 2010, at 2:23 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

At 05:11 PM 4/27/2010, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
>I learnt a lot of things on this list Marc.

I have erred in not making it clear that I have learned so much from so many of you guys. I guess I have not been a proper Listmeister! I keep learning with every post you guys make. Sorry for not making that clear!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!