[rollei_list] Re: : Going over to the Dark Slide

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:44:30 -0500

At 03:28 PM 7/12/2010, Jerry wrote:

Marc and other RUGers,

I use digital photography at work, 5 days a week. At home, I have had given to me a very fine digital camera, a high end slide scanner, and a portable "wand" page scanner. They have never been opened! My daughter uses a digital Leica. My younger daughter and her husband have every latest digi-photo item conceivable

I have never used any digi-photo equipment at home. Not even the top of the line (two years ago) Kodak
that was replaced at work and declared "scrap" and given to me.

I can see you are a man of convictions.

About that scrap camera- I have a use for it, send it along when you have time.

After it arrives I will answer your question about why I moved back here.

Jerry

Don Williams
909 Kelsi Drive
Moore, OK 73160-0703