[rollei_list] Re: Giving away some 120 film - also looking for UV filter for Leica

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:09:43 -0500

May I?

Allen Zak
65 W. Como Ave.
Columbus, OH 43202

On Mar 3, 2006, at 3:04 PM, LSchultz wrote:

I've got a block of four 120 pro-packs of Kodak 160NC film. It has an
09/2003 date. Also have two pro-packs of 220 Kodak 400VC dated 10/2003. It
was refrigerated (not frozen) up until two weeks ago (and it's not exactly
cooking In Wisconsin this time of the year). I'm willing to pay shipping
within the US to anyone who can use it. (Outside the US, recipient pays
shipping.) Probably be good test and technique experiment film, and it is
likely still fine...or not. But for free, how can anyone complain? First
request takes it.

On a different note, I'm looking for a UV filter to fit on a Leica Elmar 2.8
collapsible lens (M mount) - I don't remember what diameter filter it takes.
It doesn't have to be a Leica filter, just a decent UV filter that fits that
lens.

Best to all,

Lloyd
Lloyd Schultz