[rollei_list] Ganz OT: conductors in Deutschland

  • From: Lord Harrington <t.thelordharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:30:45 -0500

On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Stan Yoder wrote:

Anent this 'discussion' about conductors favored by the Nazis, I don't recall anyone (so far) mentioning Wilhelm Furtwangler. I don't think he was personally a Nazi, but I recall a photo of him reaching down from the stage to shake Adolf's hand. He had a good deal of trouble after the war re-establishing himself.

Dunno if he owned a Rollei.

Dear Sir,
With all do respect,
Whom gives a fuck were he a “Nazi“? Do you like his music? Perhaps you prefer some nigger rap bullshit.
If he shook Uncle Adolf''s hand, then he a good man. Jesse Owens said Der Führer were more benevolent than the Yanks were to him.
Why such goddamn cowardice about owning, and liking machines that were made by those whom flew the haekenkreuz?
The Israelis do not have a fucking problem taking German military arsenal given them, nor the billions given them by the West, particularly the United States. Nie martw sie o Zydow martw sie o siebie.
Oye Vei, Richard Avadon used a Rolleiflex: Jew-Nazi one presumes.
Patton used one, so did Montgomery: Limy-Yank bastards! Probably wanted Jews make there shoes. Holy shit, Ariel Sharon owns one.
According the Talmud ( Pre-Babylonian version) Jesus Christ owned one.
Load some goddamn film and make a photograph, or do you prefer jack- off on the computer and play the pansy roll?
Pussies are always bad photographers. Jerry could not get a hard would he stand on block of salt....

Yours Faithfully Sincere

Lord Härringtón