[rollei_list] Re: Fwd: Rollei Retro 400

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:50:14 -0300

I think it could mean the APX 400 remainings after AgfaPhoto
bankruptcy, rebranded Rollei Retro 400, were sold up to become out of
stock and there is no longer APX 400 remainings to replace it.
Anyway there is no Rollei GmbH bankruptcy (they are the Rollei brand
name owners), there was F&H GmbH bamkruptcy.

Carlos