[rollei_list] Fwd: Friday for Sale - Extensive Rollei/Voiigtlander 35mm SLR Collection

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:14:14 -0500

I still have lots of great Rollei & Voigtlander 35mm SLR stuff still up for
sale on my web site.? Many super desirable and hard-to-find items are still
available.

To?view the items, etc., visit my web site at:
http://captjack.exaktaphile.com/rollei/dugrew.html?and click on the Rollei for
sale items hyperlink on the right side of the main page.

As a special for this weekend only, buy one camera and lens for the regular
listed price and get?a second camera and lens at a 20% discount.

Capt Jack
?

http://webmail.aol.com