[rollei_list] Fwd: FS Rollei X Act-2, lenses and more

  • From: "Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D." <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:38:24 -0800

I am selling my Rollei X Act 2 Camera with case and two other back adapters one is for contax back Rollei Electronic Shutter lens controller, battery, power supply, and battery charger 35mm Sironar Apo rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter and recessed lens board fitted for XAct2
60mm Sironar Apo rodenstock  lens in rollei  electronic shutter
80mm Sironar Apo rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter sliding back with hassy H2 attachment but can get the adapter for any digital back
extension tube for macro
 2 rollei  lens boards
recessed lens board  (brand new)

I will sell the whole kit for 10K plus actual shipping cost. I am willing to break up into pieces. If someone wants the lenses and electronic shutter, I would sell those as a group.
Please email me for more information  markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have great ebay feedback mark1958a and similarly good on fredmiranda.com

Also you can call me at 650 823 1993.
--

Mark A. Kay MD, PhD
Professor