[rollei_list] Re: Fw: Help forRollei P35A projector.

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:27:52 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Row" <row5oka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 6:13 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Fw: Help forRollei P35A projector.

    You can calculate the focal length of the lens needed if
you know the distance of the projector from the screen
(throw) and the size of the screen, that is, the size of the
image you want. You already know the size of the
transparency.
    There may not be a standard lens of the right focal
length available. Of course the easy answer is to move the
projector closer to the screen if you can.
    Nothing is obsolete if it still does the job.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx