[rollei_list] Re: Fuji/Bessa folder rangefinder.

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:25:10 -0400

Let them make a camera like that, a folder, which can go 6x9, 6x7. 6x6 and
included several hundred dollars of film with processing and a CD and I'll
think about it.
This is a lot of real estate format wise to slip in your pocket after you
fold it up.
I love folders.
But its 2009.

Mark William Rabiner