[rollei_list] Re: From emulsion to bits.

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Don:
           We had some months to transfer our images from the old Rollei
Gallery to our computers via FTP when the owner decided to shut the site about
2006, if you did not transfer your files from the old Rollei Gallery by that
time, you lost those files; BTW I guess you still have the originals because I
recall most of them were scanned Rollei shots, several taken with the 3.5F and
the Rolleimarin.

After the old Rollei Gallery shutdown, Eric started a new Rollei Gallery at
Flickr, this new Rollei Gallery has nothing to do with the old Rollei Gallery,
you need to upload your images again if you wish to have them at the new Rollei
Gallery.-

Carlos