[rollei_list] Re: Fridays

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:23:18 -0700

Peter,

They send in mostly inane pictures, though some are good. Each picture generates many sycophantic and "thanks for sharing" messages. Those generate "thanks for commenting" und so weiter.
They still argue childishly about  PC versus MAC.

Occasionally they talk about Straight Malt Whisky. BTW, do you know where Finlaggen is made?
My daughter bought the last bottles from Trader Joe.

717? Yes, a very high quality jet with BMW engines. Used to be called MD 95.

Best regards,
Jerry

Peter K. wrote:
717? Geez. But what do they talk about on the LUG?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Austin und Peter,  (A380  and 717)

    As far as I am concerned, the LUG is fucking  OVER-active.  Over
    100 messages a day
    not including those on my "don't accept" list.

    Jerry- 787 (Hasn't got off the ground yet)