[rollei_list] [Friday for Sale] Visit Capt. Jack's Web Site for nice Pentax Screw Mount Items

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:15:19 -0400

I have just completed adding additional screw mount items to my web
site for sale page including two Zeiss Luminars, a brand new Bessaflex
TM body and accessories, and a mint black 1.5/85 Helios M42 lens.

To view them, visit my Exakta web site at
http://captjack.exaktaphile.com and click
on the For Sale/Trade Items hyperlink.

Capt Jack

http://mail.aol.com