[rollei_list] [Friday for Sale] Pentax Screw Mount Items For Sale

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:19:55 -0400

I still have a number of really nice Black Pentax Screw Mount Cameras (From S1
to ES II) available for sale, as well as Takumar M42 lenses (from 18mm to
135mm) available for sale.  In addition, some new items have been added
including a mint 1.5/85mm Helios in M42 mount.

Visit my Captain Jack's Exakta Web site (http://captjack.exaktaphile.com) and
click on the hyperlink to my "For Sale/Trade Page" to view the list.

Thanks for taking a look and hopefully purchasing some items. You won't be
disappointed.

Capt Jack

?

AOL at AOL.com.