[rollei_list] Friday for Sale

  • From: Kizhavana Unnikrishnan <kunnikris@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:59:51 -0400 (EDT)

        Rolleiflex 2.8C Planar.  Above average condition
        (mechanically sound).  Brassing on lens cap.  Slight
        paint blemish on front standard.  Tiny speck of fungus
        on right edge of taking lens that does not mar exposure.
        Slowest speeds may be slightly off.  $400.00 ($450.00
        with Rolleikin 35mm adaptor).

        Original Rollei leather case (for Bay I Rolleinar); mint.
        $5.00.

        Both items MBG.  Contact me off list.

        Kris