[rollei_list] Friday - Wanted

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 00:27:02 +0200

Help a guy get his darkroom up and running!

I have an ATL-1500 that has some sort of problem. In order to find and fix the problem (as well as use it to develop film) I need at least one tank (and reel).

From Jobo's site, it seems that the series 2500 tanks are needed, while the 1500 series can be used for manual development as well (the 2500 being too large in capacity to be practical).

Looking over eBay, tanks seem to go for silly money (like over $100). I've found a few for less at various online camera retailers, but expect someone here (or someone you know) must have an old tank or two kicking around unused.

If you do, please let me know :-)

Cheers,
Thor