[rollei_list] Re: Friday Off Topic Question

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:27:24 -0700

Call me an ol' fool but I simply love my 90/4 Elmar.  Certainly not a
modern, ultra-contrast lens by any means but for B&W work it is superlative.

Just throwing in my 2 cents since you did mention you wanted to know of
opinions on other 90's too.  BTW, I've used it on an M3 and my latest MP.

Here's three quick shots from my 90/4 Elmar:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rich8155/search/tags:90Elmar/show/

Richard S.