[rollei_list] Friday FS: CV Screw mount lenses, and Crown Garphic

  • From: "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaimekop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CVUG <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:17:53 -0400

21mm f4 Color Skopar MC Screw Mount.  Black.  With finder, front, and rear
caps.  Cap and finder show a bit of wear from bouncing around the camera
bag, lens shows almost no wear.  Glass is perfect, always kept with filter
installed.  Feels like new.  $275.

35mm f2.5 Color Skopar "C" Screw Mount.  Silver.  With original front cap,
different rear cap.  Cap shows slight wear from bouncing around the camera
bag also, lens shows no wear.  Glass is perfect, always kept with filter
installed.  Feels like new.  Includes original box.  $200.

50mm f1.5 Nokton.  Black.  With original front cap, metal rear cap.  Cap and
finder show a bit of wear from bouncing around the camera bag, lens shows a
bit of brassing.  There is slight play in the barrel of this lens... not
terrible, but I should mention it. (I bought this one used)  Glass is
perfect, always kept with filter installed.  $225.

I'm thinning out my equipment to make room for new stuff.  I'm keeping a
Bessa R2 with 50mm f2.5... no reason to sell such a nice camera!

Also of interest:

Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 press camera with top mounted range finder.  Was
stored unused for 30+ years in a dry location.  In original Graflex case:  7
film holders, Flash, hood, a bunch of filters, and two lenses:  135mm f4.7
Graflex  Optar in Grapex shutter which sounds great.  Schneider-Kreuznach
Repro-Claron 135mm f8 in Synchro-compur shutter which needs cleaning.  Also
includes a few boxes of kodak film expired in the early 70s and some flash
bulbs.  It literally looks like someone just pack this away after a day of
shooting in 1970.  Its very nice, but I don't have too much interest in this
kind of camera, so its better sold.  $350 or best offer.

You can check my feedback on ebay:  userid "Jaimekop".  I can email pictures
if you're interested.

I'll include free shipping anywhere in the US (expect for the Graflex).
Paypal or money order ok.  I'm in Northern NJ, just outside of NYC.

Please email me at  jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jaime